You don’t need more lawyers, you need the right lawyers.
You deserve to work with a firm that offers integrity, reliability and a personal commitment to finding the right solutions for the challenges and opportunities you face every day.
You’ve come to the right place.
Guvah Law Firm was founded on 2004 by Mr Farhad Shams and Mr Ali Babaie. For 13 years, Guvah has been analysing the capabilities of law firms across the world, with a comprehensive research program revised and updated every year to bring the most up-to-date vision of the global legal market.
Guvah attorneys take the time to learn about you and your business. We staff matters with knit teams led by a fully involved attorney who will keep you informed every step of the way. Our innovative, entrepreneurial spirit continues to attract top legal talent from across the country. We keep a watchful eye on controlling legal costs and craft effective fee structures.
Whether your legal needs are local, national or international, we invite you to discover the advantages of working with Guvah. Our law firm encourages participation on boards, committees, bar associations and other volunteer opportunities.
From automotive to taxation to a wide range of sectors in-between, Guvah provides our clients with specialized knowledge in more than 40 practice areas. Our lawyers are experts in their areas of practice. Because our team is experienced and knowledgeable in so many different areas, we can easily draw upon the resources of different practice areas to meet the specific needs of each client.
Unmatched breadth of expertise plus proven depth of experience – ARE Guvah advantages.
Our Practice areas:
• Franchising & Distribution - Guvah is one of only a few law firms with franchise lawyers in Iran. Guvah also has the ability to assist franchise clients who require advice in other areas of law, such as corporate structuring,
tax, employment, real estate, and intellectual property.
• Corporate - To be successful in the current competitive and fast-paced business environment, corporations of all sizes need to be able to rely on experienced and knowledgeable advisors. That’s why so many successful
organizations –including some of the largest manufacturers, banks, insurance companies, distributors, and retailers – turn to Guvah for legal assistance.
• Negotiating, drafting and advising on all types of transactional matters and licensing arrangements.
• Handling acquisitions and mergers for businesses of all sizes.
• Helping corporations maintain compliance with banking, consumer and insurance regulations at the state, provincial and federal levels.
• Providing legal counsel on matters relating to shareholder rights, shareholder agreements, compensation plans and boards of directors.
• Advising on business operations, employment issues, and executive compensation and tax matters.
• Assisting with internal controls, internal investigations, disclosure, recordkeeping, conflicts of interest and anti-takeover issues.